New IPSA website
We have been working hard for the past months to create a new, modernized version of the IPSA website. While keeping all the features of the old site, we have infused the IPSA website with a shot of vitality. The new features will bring more interaction between IPSA and the international political science community. They are:
- A reconceptualized and easy to use homepage titled “Political Science News”. As opposed to the old homepage, this nicer looking screen will provide even more news about political science around the world.
- A personalized “My IPSA” profile for each IPSA member. With a personalized log in, you will be able to perform tasks only available to members such as:
o Edit your biography, specialization, resume, publications, etc. ;
o Post news, events, calls for papers, books, journal summaries, awards, and job, fellowship & internship offers on the “Political Science News” homepage;
o Easy to use members directory;
o Edit your privacy settings;
- Subscribe to RSS feeds to get the latest political science news;
- Share news and pages on social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.);
- New “History” pages;
- A survey box to take the pulse of the international political science community;
- A brand new easier to use membership form;
- A new payment system in partnership with Paypal, allowing more flexibility and increased security for payments online.
- And many more...
This new version of the IPSA website is not final; it will be constantly upgraded in the next 12 to 20 months. Make sure to visit us often at www.ipsa.org !
Upcoming new features are:
- Submit panels and papers, register and get information about IPSA events directly in your IPSA Profile;
- “My IPSA” profiles for institutional and collective members;
- A complete section to navigate past events;
- Manage your RC (exclusively for RC Chairs);
- An IPSA Store;
- A revamped Online Paper Room;
- And many more...
We hope you will enjoy the new site and the services it brings to the political science community.