2020 Mediterranean Studies Conference Athens Greece
13th Annual International Conference on Mediterranean Studies
6-9 April 2020, Athens, Greece
organized by the Center for European & Mediterranean Affairs (CEMA)
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Mediterranean Studies
Since 1995, ATINER has organized more than 400 such international academic meetings, attended by academics from close to one thousand universities and other academic institutions from 120 different countries. Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair stream-panel-sessions as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream proposals to be organized as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Yannis Stivachtis, Director, Center for European & Mediterranean Affairs and Associate Professor, Jean Monnet Chair & Director of International Studies Program, Virginia Tech – Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, USA.
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, U.K.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 9 December 2019 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval
- Deadline to submit full papers: 9 March 2020 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).
Please visit our WebTV channel to find interviews with participants, as well as the opening remarks.